Wednesday 18 September 2013

I woke this morning with a goal in mind... I intend to start searching for people, families, community projects and health focused services, who may need my help. To be clear, I am not a miracle worker. There are clear limits as to what I will be able to do to help. However, as the Tesco's slogan goes... "Every little Helps!" So from today I will start a search, in the hope that in some small way, I might be able to improve the lives of others.
With the above in mind, I would like to ask for help. If there is anyone who may know of a worthy cause, or is themselves involved in worthy causes and could use some help, please do let me know. I am considering such things as: Financial assistance to a family to help with the education of their children. I have a lot of ideas, but I do not have unlimited resources. I will do what I can to help, but there are limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment